Monday, August 3, 2015

Big Changes



The past few months have been so crazy that I've barely had five minutes to think about blogging, let alone actually write anything out! Here's the short version... We got approved as foster parents, we found out we were expecting a baby, we fostered five different kids and then my house got really quiet as the kids moved on and my husband left the province for a two month training course (one month down, one to go!). I've basically been gone doing a lot of visiting family, adjusting to being pregnant, recovering from all the kids and social workers and attempting to organize the house.



But now I'm back and excited to start working on some new posts. Over the next few weeks I am going to share some of my favourite ways that summer time can bring big savings; food, energy and entertainment wise. Then I plan to work on a short series about freezer meals, how they can save you money, and my favourite things to freeze (with recipes). Be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment